1st of I had generates name ideas I had for example :
blind-man's adventures ,quest among Dartmoor, mystery on Dartmoor, phantom of Dartmoor , gasply adventures but in the end I had chosen to go with mystery on Dartmoor
after deciding on a name i had started looking at a font for the main title and i had arrowed the top 2
i started with the text i used the same font as earlier and then i had used a gradient overlay and changed the colours i want in thye background and then i had used the radial blur and when i was done with that i duplicated it and rotated to create the circle i then blurred the the font to give it more of a mysterious look 

and painted in a low opacity brush to get the haze
and to finish off to look like a actual title screen I had added the panel to be closer to a professional look
similar to the last screen except it is for the options and no title



No comments:
Post a Comment