I had created 3 scenes that I can use for my children's game
I chose to have the images dark and hazy because that is the feel that I want in my child game because it gives the game a sense of mystery and adventure
this is my 1st image this where the character a character walk to the end of a tor to find this mysterious glowing town and due to the child's curiosity they will want to see what is down there
this is my second image this can be used in conjunction with the 1st image to be able to create a scene cause when he walks through the forest to get to the glowing town they will see this image and monsters will be in the background in the shadow the character will be forced to run in hope for escape.
after the he comes out of the forest he finds himself here and then they must venture on to find there way home this character when they reach this point the spot the glowing town and they use it as a beacon to find there way home and find many mysteries alone the way
this isn't a scene however it is a texture it is a texture for a reservoir i think this as one of the small details that will increase the quality of the game



No comments:
Post a Comment