this is the image I had created in the demo the main points in this demo is to know about outer glow
brush preset and and layer styles
the areas that i had used these are on the moon the smoke and the windows I decided to optionally add the outer glow to the windows to give the look of lights on soon as it looked better than without it I kept it in
i created the smoke brush by selecting an area that looked like a puff of smoke on a different image and then clicked edit>define brush preset and
in this demo the main point is to use the clone tool and burn tool to create multiple effects on a image
the clone tool was used on the area that the house is on from an image of trees and burn tool was used on all the black areas with colour within its area
in the end had got this image fro, the previous image what I had done since the last image was create the island from getting a tree trunk and cutting it out using the alpha channels then use a mask clip to cut just the river out then cutting out the waterfall from an image using the alpha channel again transforming the images to fit and clone to blend them in and add trees
then add a stone texture and then bring in the whole image onto the scene and clone to blend images in then duplicated that image to create the canyon and to finish the image off
I added the mist by creating clouds and define brush pre-set and then played around with the positions



No comments:
Post a Comment